R.Test evolution 4
- One of the most successful products, the RTest Evolution is now recognised as the first choice in effective event monitoring and is now installed in almost all cardiology dept's in the country and across many Primary Care Networks throughout Britain.
A revolutionary re-usable device that extends the traditional ECG monitoring period from 24 hours through to 32 days.
Facilitates conclusive capture and documentation of infrequent ECG arrhythmia events without the need for patient activation.
Weighing just 42 grams the R Test evolution 4 is extremely comfortable and is worn discreetly under clothing. Waterproof to the IPX4 standard, the R.Test evolution 4 is one of the most robust recorders available.
- Continuous analysis of every heart beat enables automatic arrhythmia detection, particularly useful for asymptomatic events or those that occur during sleep.
- A conveniently located patient activation button allows capture of the loop memory to investigate patient's symptoms.
- Local or remote interpretation using RTSoft Ultima, a windows based software package, or secure, encrypted e-transmission via NovaDrive.
- Automatic detection and recording of the most serious pathological events.
- Dedicated algorithm for automatic AF/PAF detection.
- Patient activated recordings.
- Up to 5 minutes pre-event loop memory.
- Fully configurable solid state memory for ECG events.
- Complete heart rate trend.
- Quantitative analysis of all pathological events including chronological histograms.
With more than 5000 units sold in the UK alone, the R Test is a clinical tool that is tried and trusted by a majority of consultant cardiologists.